Sunday, April 27, 2014

From Earth To Plate Is Back Online

This weeks Recipes & Winter Survival Guide 

Mungbeans I am back From spending 5 months on the glorious Isles of Thailand. Wow what an adventure it was full of detoxification, working with clients from all over the globe & deepening my yoga practice. I am proud to announce that I am ow writing for Primary Times in London and also Bauer media for many national publications promoting wholefoods, sustainability, clean living & a life chemical free, naturally! 

To kick start the earth to plate drought I will be posting 2 nourishing smoothies recipes this week that you can incorporate into your daily scope & ones that the whole family can enjoy. I will also be featuring my raw blueberry and white mulberry vegan organic chocolate recipe together with my winter survival guide. 

I am So excited to be back online and sharing my wholefoods life with you. I hope to inspire the world to live a sustainable, nourished and happy life that sees us living as one with not only our sacred earth but one with ourselves.

Namaste X

From Earth Purple Liver Cleanse 


From Earth Love Your Heart Cleanse 


From Earth Glow Chocolate 


From Earth Chocolate Greens 


From Earth Raspberry Cacao Ripe


Survive Winter! Nutrition 101




Oceans of Gratitude To My Sponsors

Synergy Natural, Sunwarrior, Vitamix & Global By Nature. 

PEACE X





No comments:

Post a Comment