From Earth Beetroot & Blueberry Bliss Salad
Nourish your soul with this nutrient dense & detoxifying earth salad. Rich in the following Vitamins, Minerals, Essential Fatty Acids, Proteins & Phyto Nutrients. This salad is perfect for boosting iron levels, immunity, pre/pre biotic health for an effective digestive system & supports phase 1 liver detoxification.
- A, C & E
- Plant sterols
- Pre & Pro Biotics
- Dietary Fibre
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 large beetroots
- 50g baby spinach
- 50g Kale
- 1 bunch of fresh mint
- 1 fresh lime
- 1 dst spoon cold pressed olive oil
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds
- 3 dessert spoons of coconut yoghurt or whole goats yoghurt
- Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Rinse all your fresh vegetable ingredients.
- Dice up your Beetroot, skins & all into bite size pieces. Add these to your mixing bowl along with your rosemary which has been stripped from the stalk & mix through you olive oil.
- Add the contents from your mixing bowl to your baking tray. Make sure all of the beetroot is laid out evenly & not on top of each other. Place in the oven for 25 minutes turning every 10 minutes.
- In your mixing bowl add your fresh leafy greens, blueberries & mint leaves which have been pulled from their stalks.
- Sprinkle over your 1/2 of the chia contents.
- Chop your lime in half & squeeze one half over the salad mix & let sit for a few minutes so the flavours can infuse.
- Mix the contents through, cover & place in the fridge.
- Take your beautifully baked rosemary beetroot from the oven & let sit for 5 Min's to cool.
- Add the beetroot to your salad mix & stir through the remaining contents of your chia seeds along with the juice of your fresh lime.
- Dollop your Coconut yoghurt or crumble your goats feta over the salad to finish & serve.
Make a big batch as this salad is perfect for lunches & will stay fresh in the fridge for days.
(Tip) Add in some Quinoa, fresh fish, Activated Soaked nuts or other lean protein sources for that extra boost.
"Eat well, Feel well, Live"