From Earth & Oceans Salad
(Alkalising, Anti-inflammatory & Nutrient rich)
This is one of my fave simplistic recipes to nourish the soul, kick start your week & leave your taste buds infused with the essence of fresh Limes, Coriander, Parsley, Ginger & raw greens to feed the body with an abundance of Vitamins, Minerals & EFA'S. The real beauty of this dish is the mixture of flavours, with all my recipes & in all my cooking practices I only use wholefoods for flavouring like spices, herbs, cold pressed olive oils, ginger, garlic & chili. These fundamentals are all you will ever need for a sensual journey into every meal time & will not only blow your mind but nourish your body.
No Salt Needed Here!!
- x1 piece of fresh reef fish from your local fish monger
- x1 fresh green lime
- x1 knob of fresh ginger
- x1 bunch of fresh coriander
- x1 bunch of fresh parsley
- 50g fresh baby spinach
- 50g fresh wild rocket
- x1 bunch fresh Kale
- x3 large broccoli florets
- 1/4 1small cucumber
- 6 fresh snow peas
- 1 Spanish onion
- Cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- Pre heat the oven to 170.
- Skin your ginger and slice into circular pieces. Roughly Tear up a handful of the coriander (Tip) You don't want to over dice herbs OR your salad greens as it oxidises the leaves loosing nutrients & flavour.
- on some baking foil drizzle a little olive oil & place your fish in the middle of the foil. Drizzle a little olive oil over the fillet of fish, place about 4 pieces of the ginger & coriander atop of the fish.
- Cut your lime in half & squeeze one half of the lime over the fish as the juices will infuse with the fish whilst cooking and steam the fish. Place in the oven & bake for 15-18mins depending on oven.
- In a large bowl place your washed baby spinach, wild rocket, fresh kale & the rest of your roughly torn up parsley & coriander.
- dice up your cucumber into bight size pieces along with your Spanish onion and sprinkle over the super greens.
- Cut off the stems on your snow peas & cut into halves. Dice up your broccoli florets starting from the bush end of the floret right down the stalk & add both to the salad.
- Squeeze the left over half of lime over the salad, drizzle a little olive oil over the salad & take your fish out of the oven. Let the fish sit for a few minutes.
- Open your little parcel of abundance & stimulate the digestive juices with a sensual journey of sent from your fresh baked fish.
- place your fish on top of the salad & pour the juices from the parcel over the salad.
- Sit back, put on your favourite melody & Enjoy with all you love.