From Earth Berry Bar
Chocolate the way nature intended, naturally! Rich in essential superfood nutrients that will feed your vital force & nourish your soul. Perfect for this upcoming fathers day!
- 500g block of organic cacao butter
- 1 cup of organic cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon of organic ground vanilla bean
- 1 teaspoon of organic cinnamon spices
- 1/3 teaspoon of cardamon spices
- 1/3 teaspoon of cumin spices
- 2 dessert spoons or raw organic honey
- 200g organic sun dried white mulberries
- 1 cup of organic blueberries
- bring a large saucepan of water to a simmer.
- in your large mixing bowl add your chopped up block of cacao butter & slowly melt over the simmering water. The trick is to let it temper slowly over a low heat so you retain all of those glorious nutrients.
- After about 20 minutes the cacao butter will have reduced to a golden liquid, place on your timber cutting board and allow to cool for around 10 minutes.
- Sift your cacao powder into the liquid mix & stir as you sift.
- Stir in your spices, vanilla bean powder & raw honey until mixed thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into your rectangular tin baking tray or chocolate slab molds.
- Sprinkle evenly over your chocolate the chopped white mulberries and whole blueberries. The berries will set into the chocolate.
- Place in the fridge and let set for around 1 hour.
- take out of your molds and cut into sections or break up into chunks for a raw finish.
- you can store in your fridge for up to 10 days if you don't use the blueberries and this chocolate will keep in the freezer for weeks.
Oceans of Peace Mungbeans xx