Nourish your optimal health levels with this sugar free, raw, activated & rich in EFA'S, dietary fibre, antioxidants, Essential vitamins & minerals. Perfect on some sprouted rye or spelt bread, mixed in with your natural yoghurt or as topping on your morning breakfast bowl. The kids will love this and mum its super quick & super easy!
•500g Dried Goji berries
•1/3 cup of chia seeds
1. Place your goji berries in a large bowl. Pour in about 200ml of your filtered water or until just covered. Cover and soak for up to 24 hours. The water will be absorbed by the goji berries and act as the moisture needed for mixing.
2. Drain your goji berries & Place in your food processor, Vitamix or hand held processor. Blend for a min or 2 until roughly blended.
3. Add in your fresh squeezed lime juice which also acts as a natural preservative & blend for a further 2 mins until you have a smooth consistency. Try not to over blend as you want to be nice and textured.
4. Transfer into mixing bowl and add in your chia seeds, mix through, cover and place in the fridge to set.
5. Your raw jam is now ready to go, enjoy your morning antioxidant kick start for a good week as it will last for a week in the fridge.
"Eat well, Feel well, Live well"