Eating raw doesn't need to be time consuming nor complicated! With spring here its time to get those graters out & enter the world of fresh raw salads!
1 cup of red quinoa
1 bunch of fresh coriander
1 fresh lime
1 Tsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Boil your quinoa in rapid boiling water for around 15mins.
2. Rinse under cold water & strain. Let sit for 5mins to cool.
3. Grate your zucchini & mix into the quinoa.
4. Chop up our fresh coriander & add into the mix. Stir through & squeeze your fresh lime over the mix.
5. Add your extra virgin olive oil with an all natural or organic moroccan spice blend & mix through. I use herbies spice blends, available from all good healthfood stores.
"Eat well, Feel well, Live well"