Blossoming Salad Dressing
- 1 Lime
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Spoon Agave
- 1 Tsp Diced Ginger
- 1 Tsp Diced Parsley
- 1 Small Red Chili - (Optional)
- In a clean recycled jar pour in your liquid ingredients & whisk with a fork for 1 minute.
- Finely dice your dry ingredients & add to the mixture.
- Make sure your lid is on tight & give a good shake. Place in the fridge & use as needed.
- Other fresh herbs I use are Coriander for Asian dishes, Basil for Italian dishes, Mint for invigorating dishes like a Mango & Avocado Salad.
- You can use other citrus fruits like Grapefruit, Lemons, Oranges.
- Garlic is great for Italian dishes.
- You can use different spices like turmeric, cinnamon, chili powder & Moroccan spices to enhance the flavors.
Enjoy your new dressings & embrace the wholefood lifestyle as now you can make your own & no need to buy pre packaged dressings which can contain preservatives & artificial ingredients. Peace