Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Rising Sun Raw Buckweet & Goji Bowl


If I'm not having my super smoothie or my weekend warm breaky option this is my absolute favourite quick, nourishing & invigorating bowl of goodness.

All Organic & Raw Ingredients:

I purchase my ingredients for the breaky cereal individually from my local bulk health  foods store, I'm my case this is Helen's Heavenly Bulk foods on the lovely James street in Burliegh Heads QLD, They also have a juice bar & do a wild Acai & Super Green smoothie... YUM!

Ingredients: (Make up mix as below & place in a large container)
  • 1kg Organic Rolled Spelt
  • 500g Organic Goji Berries
  • 300g Organic Sunflower Seeds
  • 300g Organic Pumpkin Seeds
  • 300g Organic Chia Seeds
  • 500g Organic Raw Buckwheet Kernels
Breaky Bowl:
  • 1 cup of Above super mix
  • 1/2 Organic Banana sliced
  • 1/3 cup Organic Blueberries
  • 2 Tbl Spoons Organic Bio Dynamic Natural Yoghurt or Coconut Yoghurt
  • 1 cup of fresh Almond or Oat milk
Place all Ingredients into a bowl & enjoy the nourishment of what this breaky will give you! Packed with Protein, Antioxidants, Pro biotic & essential Vitamins & Minerals. Fore more details of the Nutrients in this recipe please feel free to email me at somosunonutrition@gmail.com . Enjoy :-)

Peace, Light & Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment